[tcb] Re: Seriously, where the hell is everybody?

  • From: Neil <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 06:18:47 -0700 (PDT)

I do aspire to become a Pod people, but we're busy with the grandkids for a few
weeks...little rascals are fun, but time consumin'.....they think they have to
eat EVERY single day...several times a day at that...We're tryin' to disabuse
them of that notion, but with limited success...They complain when I make 'em
wash the bus (fer content, ya know) over and over....They actually thought it
was okay to leave a speck of dust on the front bumper!  Kids...whatcha gonna
do????

From: Denis Dodson <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Seriously, where the hell is everybody?
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, June 8, 2010, 8:04 AM

Dan, Kat?

Steve, Sharon?

Robb?

Eric?

The Jameses?

The Mikes?

Julie/

Not even Will?

Is everyone having too much fun to be e-mailing? Or is everything so bad out
there that no one is?

Has everyone turned into Pod People?

Is the end so near?