[tcb] September 3rd

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2011 20:58:43 -0500

Trey and, I think, his brother, Jan and I will all be in Dallas to watch LSU
(Trey's evil school) playing the Mighty Oregon Fighting Ducks at whatever
Jerry is calling the new stadium. It's a big deal.

So, we will be in the Dallas area and I think that the Dallas people should
host a reception kinda thing. I mean Trey and I are big VW supporters and
WTF? You guys live there, so, maybe a seafood buffet.

We could just crash the tailgaters before and after the game, but I often
find nothing in common with those guys

I'll settle for Mexican Food. Like Mia's. Settle, hell. I need some good
Texmex.

So, you guys all talk it over.

Jeez, I'd even enjoy Uncle Julio's