[tcb] Re: Seal adhesive

  • From: "Alma Jo Barrera" <patchmongrel1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 08:58:14 -0600

Put it in with no adhesive first to make sure it is in right. Luckily that is one of the seals that is pretty obvious how it goes. The use black 3m weather-stripping adhesive. You can get it at AZ or any other auto parts store.

That seal is fairly obvious which is the top, bottom and sides. It is not like the sliding door seal on the bays. That one I still can not figure it out.

Alma Jo

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gerald Livingston" <gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>