[tcb] Saturday VW Cruise to Enchanted Rock

  • From: Gary Alexander <garypalexander@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 22:20:11 -0600

Hello everyone!

We are doing a VW cruise this Saturday, Jan 25 from Cedar Park Texas over
to Marble Falls and then on to Enchanted Rock!!!

The plan is to meet at the Schlotzskys at Hwy 183 and FM 1431 in Cedar
Park,  Sat morn around 9am, and head out around 9:30, on beautiful FM 1431
into Marble Falls and have lunch at the Bluebonnet Cafe!

After lunch, we will cruise down to Enchanted Rock for the afternoon of
just hanging out, climbing and just having fun!

Last year we went to Longhorn Caverns and it was a blast with about 10-12
VW's.
Come enjoy the fun!
thanks!
gary