[tcb] Re: Rose had a nervous breakdown.

  • From: Katrina <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 07:20:33 -0700

Bring the shop truck.
You know you want the bus at your place so you can start fixing it up, so you
can win Best of Show at the TXClassic.
I'm so excited for you Chuck & Sue having a new bus. Now just if we can get
ya'll to go camping!
Oh ya and I know your gonna win my vote on taking the bus home. I know you got
the BIG BANGIN' BOOMIN' FIREWORKS SHOW OF THE CENTURY.

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin/