[tcb] Re: Ronnie's arm?

  • From: Neil McGlothin <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 20:30:44 -0800 (PST)

HEY!  I got a set o' points!!!  Gimmie the number,
hook a brother UP!

--- Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Bummer,
> I guess there wont be any need for you to meet us in
> Hempsted at 4am
> this year.
> I sent her e mail but have not heard from her,
> Don't tell everyone, it might be a 59 delux that
> only needs
> points..........
>

> On Mar 11, 2005, at 6:00 PM, Ronnie Hughes wrote:
>
> > I will be at the Classic, but I don't think Sparky
> will make it.  I'll
> > probably drive over in my pick-up Friday night.
> Not nearly as much
> > fun, but
> > I ran into more problems than expected.
> >
> > Did you contact that lady about the free bug?
> >
> > Ronnie

"The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If
you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've
never seen anybody really find the answer-- they think they have, so they stop
thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in
which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater
than the need for an answer."

-- Ken Kesey