[tcb] Re: Ronnie - Arkansas camping spot

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 14:59:35 -0600

i drive past that every day on my way to work. nice little campground perfect distance from town. and not off the beaten path. if you have any problems tell him to give me a call

870-403-2560

i got tools and stuff

From: Bob Perring <perring@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Ronnie - Arkansas camping spot
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 14:15:36 -0600

A really great place to camp ins the very small national campground just on the east side of Hot Springs, and actually is inside of Hot Springs city limits, I believe.

Next morning, lots of places to get a good breakfast,
and there is always McClard's BBQ joint - awesome !!

Bob

At 11:22 11/22/2005, Dan Martin wrote:
I just talked to Ronnie on the phone. (no problem hearing or anything like in a bus) He is in Nashville headed to "somewhere" in Arkansas for the night.