[tcb] Re: Road closure

  • From: "Peter Albarian" <pcalbar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 00:41:13 +0000

As blown away with negativity about Safaris as Sammie is, so am I the opposite
way.  Buses are the most fun inconvenient vehicle on Earth, but the feel of the
breeze when moving along on a warm to hot day is as good as the air
conditioning gets in an old Bus (only improved with an open sunroof).  I have
gone through many a beach towel during rain, but the hassle is worth the upside
and added fun for me.  I guess I'll need to get a towel for my World Champion
San Antonio Spurs now that you mention it.  I have a set of s-windows that I've
been saving for a very long time.  I'm not ready to sell them, but my son Kirk
has been bugging me to.   No promises, but we can talk.
Peter
(210)559-1214

BlackBerry service provided by Nextel