[tcb] Reporting in from Killeen

  • From: "Gerald V. Livingston II" <gvl2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 16:58:19 -0600 (Central Standard Time)

Sitting in Jeremiah's driveway waiting for him to get home. 309.8 miles in
the Rivi with no problems except I think one of the O'Reilly CV joints is
going out already. I bought a new drive axle at ASK just in case to keep in
the bus. That's a 30 minute roadside repair since I keep the tools with me.
Except I didn't bring a jack, gotta remember to throw one in when packing
for Monday.

Brought my buddy Kyle with me. Going to let him use the Baja for a while so
he gets to drive it back home tonight. That way I could put some miles on
the Rivi and not have to drive the Chevy up here to tow it.

OK, that's it for now. Not reading mail, just posting this. On batteries
right now as I don't have a power jack wired yet.

G2 out.