[tcb] Reindeer needs a home

  • From: julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 12:03:05 -0500

As part of the Reindeer Rescue Gang (RRG) and being that it is Friday and
some of you knuckleheads have Sciroccos and things like that, I thought I
should mention something I came upon the other day.  A 1981 Diesel DASHER!
 The guy who owns it wanted to or did convert it to biodiesel.  He says that
it only needs a such and such and it will be in working order.  (I kind of
doubt that it only needs one part.)  He only wants to recover what he's put
into it which is like $200-$300.  I did not look too closely at it, I
believe it needs rear glass.  I'm just bringing it up in case one of you are
dreaming of such a project.