[tcb] Re: Recovered

  • From: Sharon Chamberlain <sharonvws@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 May 2013 14:14:23 -0500

Denis saved us - again! Our own personal VW  guardian angel.We couldn't get
everything we took for the show home without the uhaul and Denis very
kindly offered to take a load  in his truck and drop it off at our house
here in Ft Worth. He and Howie are a great team.
 We will try to get the single cab going so we can pull a little trailer
and hopefully get it all there and back next year.,
 we are still waiting for insurance on our fender bender- we also blew the
engine in Temple- whats another engine? $$$$ when it rains it pours
Sorry about your booboo Denis.