[tcb] Re: Rain X

  • From: Christopher Dirksen <cajun-eskimo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 07:04:07 -0500

Shelby,
Is your buddy still trying to sell his bus? I met a guy the day looking for one
thought I would introduce them if it still for sale.

Cajun Eskimo

Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 22:22:47 -0700From: sloweyefasthand@xxxxxxxxxxx:
tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [tcb] Re: Rain X
I do about 70 on the highway...and stay in the middle so I'm real noticable and
no one plows me off the road. It's almost like being a rock in the middle of a
stream as the water flows around you hahaha.

-Shelby
On 7/31/07, Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
me and neil did like 55-60 on I-40...try doing that and see how quickly youget
blown off the road.>From: Conrad Klahn <conradk@xxxxxxx>>Reply-To:
tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx >Subject: [tcb] Rain X>Date: Mon, 30
Jul 2007 20:14:05 -0700>>I put Rain X on my windshield before we left. We hit
some torrential rain>in Eastern Arkansas Sunday that forced most everyone off
the road - we >plowed past everybody that had passed us in the last 5 miles.
That was fun!>Of course they would pass us again 30 minutes later, but I bet
they were>thinking how we did that.>>I-40 and I-65 are not VW friendly roads.
I'm averaging 75 and am the slower >vehicle on the road. If you've never done
the Natchez Trace parkway,>definitely a better Southern option if you have the
time. I think we're>going to come down from Cincinnati (where we are right now)
through Indiana >and Missouri. I did alright in my '85 Vanagon the last time I
came
through>there.>_________________________________________________________________http://im.live.com/messenger/im/home/?source=hmtextlinkjuly07
See what you’re getting into…before you go there.
http://newlivehotmail.com