[tcb] Re: RWPb

  • From: KIMBERLY THOMAS <kimberlyjothomas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 20:37:39 -0700 (PDT)

Denis I am so sorry I begged my teacher to let me take it early but he wouldn't
let me I really sorry we will make it definitely next year please forgive us
please!!!!!!!

Denis Dodson <coocoo@xxxxxxx> wrote:   Actually I do. Jan has put a whole bunch
of work into the house up on the
road. It's clean and Air Conditioned and, since so many are backing out, you
may be alone there.