[tcb] Re: Psycobilly...Fireworks or Gas Cards

  • From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 10:54:49 -0500

as corny as this may be (no pun intended) as long as i'm with such a great
group of friends i'm fine with that.

From: coocoo@xxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Psycobilly...Fireworks or Gas Cards
Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 10:46:42 -0500

Maybe instead of fireworks at Psycobilly (maybe not
Psycoblooie) we should just hand out gas cards.

No bringing back ice cream Brandy Alexanders. Home
made beer. Two bottles (or bowls, BYOB) each.

No roasted pig, just corn. (can Paul get it
free?)

No late nights, we cut down the electrical
use.

Basically we will sit in the dark, eat raw corn,
drink bowls of warm beer, and talk about the good ol' days.

Can't wait!

Get Free (PRODUCT) RED™  Emoticons, Winks and Display Pics.