[tcb] PsycoBilly 1 1/2...Plans

  • From: KatrinaMartin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 15:17:08 -0500

 PsycoBilly 1 1/2
Date: May 20,2005 Friday

Time: 5p.m.- until we pass out from Brandy Alexanders.

Location: Denis &Jan Dodson's house. 19037 Bear Trap Rd. Springdale,AR 72764

What should you bring?  BYOB

There will be projectors going with psychedelic colors &shapes, music
playing, fireworks, food, and some drinks.

It will be fun.

If you don't go well then you don't go. But, I will cry all night wondering
why you didn't come. Or I could just stay up all night talking smack about
you because you didn't come.

So hey let's party at Denis &Jan's house on Friday May 20,2005!

Denis is talking about cooking a pig. We are going to have some big
fireworksto shot off the cliff.

Friday night Denis has welcomed everyone to stay at his house to camp all
night, he has electricity &lots of room for lots of  buses.

Saturday Plans: We will get up eat breakfast and drive to Mountain View. The
OZARK VOLKSWAGEN FESTIVAL#3  9a.m.-5p.m.Car Show &Award Ceremonies at
3:00p.m. There's lots of entertainment at the John Taylor's Laid Back
Pickin'which is where the camping and the Ozark show is. There's showers
&restrooms available. Denis will be renting a cabin there so we can just
hangout in his cabin and do some Saturday Night Dancing.

So be there or our missing a gooooood time.

Katrina &Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
Houston Air Coolers
Texas Airheads