[tcb] Re: Psychoblooie

  • From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 11:38:05 -0600

you guys, need to all email diana and tell her to come...i'll park on the
"quite side" just for heri really want her to comei'm pumped, what's the theme
this year? i have a place lined up for shirts. hopefully the road won't wash
out cause i may end up parking at the garage and walking if it does...i doubt
hershey will make it down the road with his new bad self :D> Date: Wed, 14 Jan
2009 10:35:28 -0600> From: mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx> To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject:
[tcb] Psychoblooie> > > > Hey Denis!> > > What day is Psychoblooie?  I'm putin
in for all my vacation days this year and> want to make sure I get that off.
The 4th is on a saturday so will it actualy> be on saturday?>
Windows Live™ Hotmail®: Chat. Store. Share. Do more with mail.
http://windowslive.com/explore?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t1_hm_justgotbetter_explore_012009