[tcb] Re: Proud to be a Native Texacan American

  • From: theresabuckner@xxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2010 19:10:44 -0500

 Paul     I too am a proud Texan .   We got out of school that next monday .
Phone service back then was not good . We got out of school mon. March 6 1836
 that was second grade     Then in 1845 when we became a state (  that was also
second grade )    I was 18 so I just skipped school that time .     AH the
GOOD OLE  days     TERRY