[tcb] Possible Westy Interior

  • From: "Bergmans" <bergmanfamily@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 17:19:35 -0500

I've got a line on a westy interior. A kid in our club just bought a '72 and
wants to strip the interior out. I'm thinking that in a couple of years he
is going to want all that interior back, but for now he wants to get rid of
it. If he will sell it to me, I will need to know if anyone wants it.
Everything is in good shape except the sink cabinet.

If I get my hands on it, I am grabbing the jump stool.

Just sending out feelers. If there is enough interest, I will make pictures
available.