[tcb] Re: Pictures from Sammie-Tulsa

  • From: Duncan <whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2013 22:11:23 -0500

Great shots, Sammie. Wish we were there but alas.

Alas? What the heck does that mean?

I wish I didn't make it because of a lass. ;)

Duncan

From: Sammie Smith

Few candid shots from Tulsa. Note: we had 2 Spyders there; mine and
one other; mine is the first photo. Also note the green and white bay
camper with the funky pop top. Anyone know what this is? Owner said
it was a Westy (doubtful). Best picture of the show is Howie; Denis'
hound dog sitting in the rare middle seat in Denis' bus.

19 pictures
If "See Photos" doesn't work, try this:
http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=1BYtWLdoyasie