[tcb] Re: Photos from Sammie and a plea for a new home for a dog.

  • From: "M. Sawyer" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "mechmark63@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2015 21:03:38 -0500

Wish we could of been there. Life and other projects are getting in the way. We
seem to have adopted a stray dog and are trying to find her a new home. If
anyone is wanting a very affectionate Lab/Pitt mix, we have already have gotten
all of her shots, gotten rid of the heart worms and had her spayed. She is 2
years old this month. Her name is Lucy and loves to run and play. Here is a
picture of her if anyone needs a new pet.

From: sammie smith

Date:02/09/2015 12:14 PM (GMT-06:00)

To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

   Missed you Paul.

        On Monday, February 9, 2015 11:28 AM, singlecabboy
<dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

          Great pictures Sammie

Paul Smith
The Zone
1961 Delux Singlecab

               On Monday, February 9, 2015 11:01 AM, Sammie Smith
<share@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 SAMMIE HAS SHARED PHOTOS WITH YOU

 Some candid shots from Buligras.

 Album link: