[tcb] Re: Photos from Aircooler gathering

  • From: Katrina Martin <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 09:20:20 -0600

Kickass as always. Your really getting good at this photography thing. I like the one of your bus and the bugs together.

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin

On Nov 29, 2009, at 8:52 AM, julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

Here's my latest photo album from our Aircooler November Un-o-fish- al gathering. A new guy showed up in his 51 ragtop Beetle. I didn't get too many good photos of it because there were always too many people standing around it and his kid was inside and didn't want me taking his photo and the kid kept bouncing around in the car so even outside shots were difficult to keep from being blurry (excuses, excuses) but I'm sure he'll be back someday and I'll get some better ones.

http://picasaweb.google.com/julie.hey.ho.lets.go/NovemberUnOFish?authkey=Gv1sRgCJTk-PeL7q2q-wE#