[tcb] Re: Perring's packing up!

  • From: Bob Perring <perring@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2005 08:40:18 -0600

Yo........
from 'da North where there are Canadian Geese on the lake, the echoes of
coyotes still surrounding us from their wails of last night in our yard,
and cats that are confused by everything.

Hook us to the list again.

The weather here today when we got up = 35 degrees.
The bus loves it.
I run the propane heater in NeueBus when I go anywhere.

We read your Big Bend story over and over.
It reminded us of so much that we recalled on repeated occasions as we
spoke of our trips down there.
Thanks for the memories !! :-)

More later.

Bob and Mary Beth
in the Shawnee National Forest of Southern Illinois,
just 4 miles North of Salt Petre Cave on beautiful Wine Trail Hwy # 127,
where the living is easy, and the times are never hard.