[tcb] Re: Pass a good time

  • From: "Christopher Dirksen" <cajun-eskimo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 18:05:01 -0600

Great news Jack and that sounds perfect!

Eric not to worry about the little one we will have our two yahoos here and the house is for the most part baby proof. We will have a quit place for the little one to nap if needed too. So bring one bring all lets pass a good time yeah...

Cajun Eskimo

Christopher Dirksen

From: JKi7886155@xxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: (no subject)
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 17:32:54 EST

Chris:

Looks like Tina and I can make it to your party. Unless you prefer something else, we will try to bring a totally decadent dessert. Yum Yum!

Jack

Get FREE Web site and company branded e-mail from Microsoft Office Live