[tcb] Re: Paint codes

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 16:50:13 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Dan.  I think you are probably correct.  You found a better source than
I had.  I was trying to use Wolfsburg Wests and was having trouble deciphering
theirs.  Anyone on the list actually have a red/white 77?

Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx> wrote:  I think 77 is

  Senegal red  L31A (76-79)
  Atlas white L91Z  (77 only)

  I used this:

  http://www.thesamba.com/vw/archives/info/colorstype2.php

    On Apr 24, 2007, at 5:46 PM, sammie smith wrote:

  Ok all you phat chick experts:  Have a lady who has a 77 bus says the
original color is two-tone red and white.  Needs to know the paint codesl  What
are the white and red colors (with code) for a 77 bay?

    Dan Martin
  1971 VW Bus
  H.B.B.
  T.C.B.