[tcb] Re: PSYCOBLOOIE HAS MOVED AGAIN! SATURDAY, JUNE 30

  • From: "Gerald V. Livingston II" <gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 19:21:12 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)

OK, I'll go fiddle with the settings again. It looks like the Blackberry
switches to some off the wall Base-64 attachment scheme when they REPLY to
some messages (direct posts without doing a REPLY work --- and *some*
replies work OK).

Right now it appears only to affect Blackberry users.

Peter, try that reply again so I can see if I got the right setting, there
are 3 that deal with MIME and HTML.

Also, Cc: me when you send the reply so I can see the original message as
sent by the Blackberry. I can't see it without a Cc: since the list isn't
on one of my mail servers.

Gerald