[tcb] PSYCOBILLY NEWS AND PSYCOBILLY WEATHER ALERT (Dramatic music)

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 23:23:59 -0500

Thursday 30% Chance. High 85, Friday, 20% High 84, Saturday, 20% High 85. The lows are the mid 50s. Humidity is in 59%. Trees are lush green. Fluffy clouds and killer sunsets. Wildflowers are Tiger Lilly, Queen Anne's Lace, Blackeyed Susans, and a prehistoric thing made up of 4 different flowers. You gotta see this thing.

Duncan and Cindy are giving Jammy and Kim a ride so they cannot miss the Psycobilly of the century after their bus did one of those bus tantrum breakdown things they do. Snap Snap for Dunc and Cin.

----- Original Message ----- From: <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From:  "j duncan" <whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subj:  [tcb] Re: Duncan
Date:  Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:45 pm
Size:  497 bytes
To:  tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just left a message for Jammy.

JAMMY: CALL!!! Sorry 'bout the ride breakin' down. BTW: Hope I'm spelling
the name right. Anyway, you got a ride if you want it. We leave no man or
woman behind!!!!!

Duncan
512.3418900/hm
512.653.6051