[tcb] Re: Owners Manual 1967 type2 (Sammie)

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 10:44:48 -0600

"You gonna have that done in time for the Texas Classic?"
Has got to be the most asked question around here!
Way to go Steve and Sharon.

It sounds like we need to go to Marks and have a brainstorming session at least.............

On Jan 4, 2007, at 10:39 AM, Eric Woodall wrote:

Oh man, its going to be many more weekends I'm afraid...
I am not even close to being ready to start assembly on the jalousies.
Hopefully (if everything goes smooth) it will happen some time before the
Texas Classic.
I will keep you posted. Chris if you need to have a wheel bearing party,
lets go ahead and do it.
We can do it at my place or at yours, or Marks, etc.  I'm game.

Eric what up w/ "Weekend @ Woodalls" do you have all your parts or will it
be another weekend?
Trying to get my Bus bearings striat......

Cajun Eskimo
Christopher Dirksen
    From: "Eric Woodall"
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: Owners Manual 1967 type2 (Sammie)
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 09:13:01 -0600 (CST)
Yes, they are the same...

Hope this is what you are after ! Question ,is the window behind the
driverside window (1961)double cab the same as the regular bus side
window?popout.
Andrew
Bark Bark (Growl)

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/archives/manuals/kemp/page49.jpgNo virus
found
in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
1/3/2007

 Dave vs. Carl: The Insignificant Championship Series.  Who will win?