[tcb] Re: Only eleven days until Psychobillypalooza!

  • From: RHughes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 12:42:05 -0500

Dan you are right.  Sparky isn't ready to go anywhere.  Plus I will be
traveling at work for the next month or so, so not much progress.

I do have the red paint on and about 85% color sanded, about ready to paint
a couple of spots where I got carried away color sanding, then buffing.

Considering my schedule I don't think I will be back on the road for at
least a month.   I think that's just in time for the cool Texas weather to
really kick in.

You guys be careful and drive safely.

Ronnie