[tcb] Re: On Doc Channel

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 03:22:24 -0700 (PDT)

I've never had a problem with DISH and it is no more expensive than cable.  And
there is always Direct and AT&T u-verse.  One of my daughters has had DISH and
Direct and just switched over to U-Verse.  In small towns like Nac there is
usually only one cable provider and I had it around and around with the cable
offerings of programs.  Finally gave up and switched to DISH about 10 years ago
and have not had any real problems.

From: abe schlichting <gogretago@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, July 9, 2012, 7:31 PM