[tcb] Re: Oh no!

  • From: Kirk <slammedcustom@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 06:46:58 -0700 (PDT)

Ouch. Sorry to hear about that  Julie. Heres hoping Donner is back on the road
soon.

--- On Tue, 7/8/08, julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx

From: julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Re: Oh no!
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, July 8, 2008, 9:58 PM

I towed my Bus home.  I'm using a mechanic that only works on aircooled VWs.
 I'm going to order replacement parts from Gene Berg.  I have an old long block
that was working last time it was in the Bus so hopefully he can throw that in
for now so that I have a ride soon.

On Tue, Jul 8, 2008 at 7:45 PM, Will Wood <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Who's doing the work?  If it's still in DFW get it over to Qualitat in Grand
Prarie.