[tcb] Re: OT: Burner Air for Trey

  • From: Steve Chamberlain <steveraychamberlain@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2015 10:29:47 -0500

I would stay a minimum of one month, if you're going to spend that much
time, effort and money might as well make it worthwhile. The weekend after
HO is European Bug-In in Belgium, we always hit it. Would also probably
ship into Liverpool and spend some time in Scotland and would like to go to
Ireland; there is ferry across to mainland which cost about $80. Also have
some friends in Poland that I would like to visit, haven't been there.
Touring around Germany, Switzerland, Check Republic, Amsterdam etc is great
time. Been to Paris two times...first time & last time. Will know more
about timing and cost once it gets closer, Have a friend in FL that may go
so depends on how many go to split cost.

On Wed, Jun 17, 2015 at 10:06 AM, whocanduncan <whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Mmmmmmm.

How many fit in a container? Could split costs there.

How long are you going to stay?

Mmmmmm, mmmmm, mmmmm.

"You can't fool me, there is no sanity clause." Chico Marx

From: Steve Chamberlain
Date:06/13/2015 3:05 AM (GMT-06:00)
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

We are planning a Birthday party and everyone is invited. Make your plans
now to join us. http://www.uraltkaefer.de/

On Fri, Jun 12, 2015 at 5:08 PM, whocanduncan <whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Vegas, baby! 2015.

"You can't fool me, there is no sanity clause." Chico Marx