[tcb] OT: 5 weeks, start to (almost) finish

  • From: Duncan <whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2015 01:51:34 -0500

We have moved to a more northern climate.
It was way too hot living in Austin so we headed north. . .to Hutto, TX.
Who in their right mind moves in 5 weeks? Doh, we do. ;)
We could not have accomplished this feat (of stupidity?) without the help of
friends. Specifically and especially two TCB friends: Shirley & Conrad.
Thank you Shirley and Conrad.
Most sincerely and gratefully,Cindy, Duncan and Freedom van Go, along with
Sequoia, Cody, Marley, Mango and the Ghia, Triumph and Harvey the Harley

Sent on the new Sprint Network from my Samsung Galaxy S®4