[tcb] Re: Novemberfest camping II

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 12:03:11 -0800 (PST)

Have group reservations been made for the camping? Do we have to make our own
reservations. I am going to try and make it to the show. (the van runs, it just
doesn't want to start when it's warmed up as usual)

The new plan is for us all to camp with the BIG group at Muleshoe
bend on Lake Travis.
Thanks for the link Amy:

http://www.lcra.org/community/muleshoe_bend.html

Katrina and I are going to head up from Houston around 8 am Saturday
morning (THIS SATURDAY! 11/13/2004) We are planning on going I 10 to
Columbus, then up 71 to the lake. I think we will be at the campground
around 11:00 am.

Dan & Katrina Martin
1971 VW Bus
H.B.B.