[tcb] Re: Novemberfest TCBers

  • From: ATX BUS <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 14:19:31 -0800 (PST)

Novemberfest was a good one.  The weather was outstanding and its always great
to hang out with nice VW people.  Thanks to all of those who drove to Austin.

Chris mentioned that the Synchronized  Back-Flip and Dive out of the rear hatch
of a Splittie has been perfected.  It was performed yesterday by River and
Owen.  Don't try this at home.  A perfect 10 landing was recorded on the
asphalt parking lot.  You need flexible bones to pull it off.

Here are some pics I took, sorry no video or pictures of the splittie diving
contest.

http://flickr.com/photos/61507106@N00/

 Jeff (atx_bus)
66 So-42