[tcb] Novemberfest 7 - My 1st

  • From: j duncan <whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 20:13:22 -0600

KUDOS and great job to those that put on Novemberfest. This was the first for
me & Cindy and it was GREAT fun. We really dug the campout at Muleshoe bend. A
new spot that we will go back to.

There was 25+ buses ranging from bays to vanagons. The TCB'ers were?, ah, Steve
& Sharon, Pat (but w/o Cindy), Ira, ATX Jeff and Julie. Sorry if I forgot
anyone. Hopefully, there will be a few new members to the list after today, too.

Big Bend is the next, unofficial, get together for us TCB'ers, eh?

A good night to all and to all a good night. What does that mean anyway?

Climb to the top of the charts!  Play Star Shuffle:  the word scramble
challenge with star power.