[tcb] Not home, but stil happy

  • From: <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 20:25:07 -0500

Distance and time could not keep me away from such a wonderful bunch of people
that make up the T@P. Old friends and new people, wow. I wonder what thoughts
the new people came away with, I just hope they stay with us and get just as
crazy.

I am in Houston at my sister's home. She is in Atlanta on business, so I am dry
and comfy and plan to sleep for about 92 hours.

I will see all of you in Bourne (Burney?). And THEN I will proceed to Lafayette
and THE TRIP OF A LIFETIME! But I gotta tell you all that spending a weekend
with all of you is a high point of any lifetime. (Sniff, sob) I love you guys
(snivel).