[tcb] Re: No Show

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 12:21:22 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry you won't be able to make it. Is the Rivi running under it's own power
yet??

"Gerald V. Livingston II" <gvl2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
That would be me. We did something screwy when we tried to set up the
calendar for the whole year. I can't even be mad about it because it was my
fault too. Next weekend is Chris' weekend with his boys and they have
sports and school stuff scheduled on the weekends before/after so he can't
swap out with his ex.

Paul, I need to know how to send you the money for the banner. If you can
just hold it for me I'll get it next time I go to my niece's house in
Killeen.

Everyone, please see the next message I'll be posting. Possible "extra"
campout for those willing. It'll take me a while to send it out (I've been
typing this short message for an hour, customers keep interrupting).

Gerald