[tcb] No Conflict at the Classic

  • From: "Sharon Chamberlain" <iluvvws@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 21:43:19 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)

The Rolls Royce thing is a national road rally not a show and it is being
held at the upper class Hanger Hotel located at the airport behind us, I did
invite them to join us Sat evening for the music though. They were very
friendly folk in their reply,  they commented that we were all one big happy
family now that VW has bought Bentley.

I think its funny that corvette people would evidently admittedly rather own
a VW too. We'll invite the winner to come to the TX classic show next year
They had that car at the VOSA show in Boerne last fall selling tickets,
maybe eventually everyone will come around.

JPEG image

GIF image