[tcb] No Classic ...

  • From: Gerald Livingston <gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 14:30:36 -0500

Aaaannnddd ... He's down for the count. I've spent the last two weeks
adjusting brakes, getting a couple new tires, working on the trailer to
make hauling the Honda Trail90 easier, etc.

Today, while going to get a blade to finish up my bumper mounts I got a
nice CLUNK CLUNK CLUNK CLUNK when I would slow down.

Rear wheel bearing appears to have gone. I don't live anywhere near a
place I can just go buy a set. I have no other transportation anyway to
go get them (my son wrecked my truck at the end of January).

So, I'm out for the Classic this year

G2