[tcb] Re: New, upgraded shocks = great ride

  • From: Conrad Klahn <conradk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2011 20:54:51 -0500

Interesting to hear.

You know - there has always been a Bilstein vs. Koni argument. I've read both
that Koni's aren't worth the money, and Bilsteins wear out too fast. (Mustang
guys swear by Konis.) Then I was told not to waste my money buying anything
other than Boge or Sachse. I have oil-filled Boge now on the Eurovan, but I
also have a set of used Bilsteins in case I get bored.