[tcb] Re: New Jersey Bus Report

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 08:24:13 -0500

i know where 3 splitties are sitting one dove blue 13 window one red 11 window and a camper. i would kill to have the blue one it is in good easy to make sound condition.

From: Sammie Smith <slsmith@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: New Jersey Bus Report
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 08:20:38 -0500

Early busses are not disappearing. They are just in hiding in garages awaiting some TLC. Speaking of which: I saw a single cab Tuesday driving in Nacogdoches. Lowered front end, two tone paint dark on the bottom light on top with a stinger exhaust sticking out the back. Couldn't turn around and chase him down but have no idea who it was. Out-of-towner cruising through or local? Don't know but thought I knew every VW in Nacogdoches county. Didn't recognize this one. Anyone have any ideas?

At 02:00 PM 7/12/2006, you wrote:
I lived on Manhattan for three years and went to NJ once. As the man in the hardware store told me, " People over there have bowling balls for heads ". That was after a customer had complained that something was cheaper in Jersey "LIFE is cheaper in Jersey!" was his response. Jersey is where New York put it's plumbing.

If you get away from the "shore" and away from the Lower Hudson, Jersey can be nice. Well, in the summer when the leaves are on the trees, not so much in the winter when you can see all the dumps.

I think early busses are disappearing quickly.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Will Wood" <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Will Wood <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 12:59:27 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
To:tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] New Jersey Bus Report

Well, I'm finally back in Texas and I can report that..

1) New Jersey Sucks
2) There are no VWs (except late models) in New Jersey
3) New Jersey Sucks

That is all. I'm catching up on the e-mails, what's all this FYI stuff? :-?