[tcb] Re: Need a volinteer to bring a Pinata and candy and take care of the pinata game

  • From: Sharon Chamberlain <iluvvws@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 03:14:19 -0500

Terry would I do that?
The important thing is that he will do it esp. if I buy the pinata and candy
and tell him its all ready to go and point him in that direction,
Just kidding of course he is happy to help.
We're trying to figure out how to make a VW  bus pinata.  Where's Bob?  You
know if I  find a school bus one I could just modify it with some crepe
paper and a VW sign.