[tcb] Re: Need Hotel Room for Classic -

  • From: "Trey Jung" <treyjung@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 14:29:56 -0500

Thanks Lonnie, I just dropped David an email and left him a voice mail....

Trey

On 4/3/07, Lonnie Bergman <bergmanfamily@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Trey,
There are two possibly available from members of FWVF that are not going
this year. Here is one:

David Ertelt [d.ertelt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]

If anyone is planning on making the VW Classic, in Fredericksburg,
and does not have a place to stay let me know. For personal reasons,
we will not be making the event and have a room at the Peach Tree Inn
which I will give up and make available. The room has a king sized bed.

David Ertelt
Cleburne, TX
817-641-7590