[tcb] Re: Nac camping food plans...Can't wait until Friday!

  • From: KatrinaMartin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 09:46:40 -0600

here you go some fried oreos, Dan &I had some at the Rodeo,they rock!

Fried Oreos

1 large bag Oreo cookies
2 cups pancake mix
1 1/2 cups milk
2 eggs
4 teaspoons oil

Preheat deep fryer to 375 degrees F. Combine pancake mix, milk, eggs and
oil.Mix until there are no lumps. Dip Oreos into batter, make sure both
sidesare covered and put the Oreos into the deep fryer. The cookie will
floatso make sure you flip the cookie over so that both sides are golden
brown. The cookies will cook fast so watch them so they will not burn. Take
out Oreos and enjoy. The cookies are best straight out of the deep fryer!!

Makes about 54 Oreos.

Katrina &Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
Houston Air Coolers