[tcb] Re: Nac Show Pics!

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 06:31:44 -0700 (PDT)

Yeah, what was the details on the theif that took pictures of himself with the
camera?

Shelby Shook <sloweyefasthand@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:  I've got some pictures I'll
put up here whenever I can find my little USB thing to hook the camera up to
the computer with. I've got show pictures and cruise pictures...and pics of the
theives that took my camera haha.

  On 3/26/07, sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:   Thanks for
the photos Joe.  I was so busy taking the pics for the trophies I didn't get
any good show photos.

Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx > wrote:   Great pictures Joe!

On Mar 26, 2007, at 5:29 PM, Jumpin' Joe Barnett wrote:

> Click link for your Nac Show Pics!
>
> http://www.hvwc.org/html/index.php?
> module=photoshare&func=showimages&fid=12
>
> Enjoy!
>

> --
> Voted Time Magazines "Person Of The Year" for 2006!

Dan Martin
1971 VW Bus (NOW WITH WORKING AND LIGHTED EARLY BAY CLOCK)
H.B.B.
T.C.B.

http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin