[tcb] Re: Nac BDAY Party

  • From: "Ronnie Hughes" <y4s6wd5@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 19:04:01 -0600

We will be serving around 1:00 PM.

We will have two big cookie cakes and about 2 gallons of ice cream - 1st come 1st served.

AARP starts hitting you about 2 months before your 50th birthday.

By the way, my son and van made it back with no problems.

3,500 miles - didn't use any oil or coolant at all.

Changed the oil & filter last Sunday and this Sunday with a long trip between.

They had a blast.

Ronnie

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sammie Smith" <slsmith@xxxxxxxxx>