[tcb] Re: My new project

  • From: "Jumpin' Joe Barnett" <captainotto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 17:59:55 -0500

Congrats Ronnie!  Let me know when your  ready to do the ebay thing!

On 4/6/07, Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Sweet!Get Jake Raby to build you a TIV!

http://www.aircooledtechnology.com/

On Apr 6, 2007, at 3:48 PM, Ronnie Hughes wrote:

Here's why I was asking about the Type IV tranny and Type I engine.  My
new pick-up has a 5 rib tranny, but I would rather go with a Type I engine.
Made the deal this AM, from what I could see, very little rust, good gates.
Last tagged in 1995, dry stored since then.

I will go back and pick it up in a few weeks, hopefully, after Sparky is
gone.

'59 panel, 68 double cab, 2 ovals, split window bug, thing...fun place to
look around.

Ronnie

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=437700

Dan Martin
1971 VW Bus
H.B.B.
T.C.B.

http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin

Voted Time Magazines "Person Of The Year" for 2006!