[tcb] Re: My lawn mower belt is still broken

  • From: "w.wood" <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 15:21:43 -0500

Okay, I'll let you in on a secret.  I haven't dealt with Sears for about 3
years now and I am the better for it.

The last straw was a broken dishwasher that was less than two years old.
 did we buy the extended warranty and service plan?  Yes.  The problem was
the stupid service people and getting the right part and fixing it in a
timely manner.  After waiting 3 weeks for an appointment the guy came out
and said "wrong part" and it would be another four weeks to fix it.

We bought a new Dishwasher from Lowes the next day and I've cut up all of
my Sears cards.  We even turned them into the Feds when they kept calling
us since we're on the do not call list.

My wife and I combined had accounts with them for almost 55 years.  They're
idiots, I won't deal with them and there are other people who want your
business.

Denis, if you need a fricken belt go to your local Napa store, they can
even get belts for lawnmowers.
Oh wait, you live in BFE Arkansas, I'll get one here in Detroit and air
drop it as I fly over tomorrow night.  I'll be in the plane at 35,000 feet
so I may miss your house and it'll wind up in Little Rock though.  Hope
that's okay?

;-)

--
My Email Moniker