[tcb] Murray work not until Tuesday

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 09:31:56 -0500

I called a couple of times yesterday, as requested, to confirm that the frame
guy was going to "pull" Murray today so I could watch. The first time I called,
I was told that Tom wasn't there, that he was "Doing the thing with the church
down at the jail".  Ya know, I hate when you want something done and they can't
because they are "helping people" and doing crap for "others". It just pisses
me off. Don't they know who I think I am!

Now he says that he probably won't get to it until Tuesday. Damn those needy
people.