[tcb] Re: Murray update and PSYCOBLOOIE!

  • From: Conrad Klahn <conradk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 12:36:39 -0500

On Jun 26, 2008, at 9:17 AM, Denis Dodson wrote:

Interesting concept, at what point does a repair make him no longer Murray? The engine and running gear or the body? Where is the soul of a bus?

My 'ol blue '80 Vanagon came with the original owner's Stetson hat, which hung on a hanger in front of the cabinet. He had done everything he could to keep it running and loved that van. I truly wished that I could have kept it but my driveway isn't long enough.